What can Your Child Learn from Mindfulness?
Date Posted:7 February 2020
Children process a lot of information in one day and deal with all kinds of stimuli, often changing their attention from one stimulus to another. With so much information to take in, it can be overwhelming for your child.
Mindfulness teaches skills that your child can use at school and in their daily life. These skills will stay with them and only continue to get stronger as they grow.
These are the skills that your child can develop while practicing mindfulness:
- Attention and concentration
- Letting go, non-striving, and acceptance
- Open attitude and non-judging
- Loving kindness and compassion
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Performance at school
Read more about this topic here.