Educo Building Spatial 3D (Age 4-6)
Explore spatial relationships by comparing 2D and 3D
Or 4 interest-free payments of $35.60 with Learn more.
Create a 3D version of the activity card image by using blocks and the plastic safety mirror. Exploring spatial relationships by comparing 2D pictures with their 3D versions develops abstract thinking.
- Learn to build and reproducing spatial constructions.
- Develop mathematics skills and learn relationships between 2-D to 3-D.
- Develop motor skills when manipulating objects with hands and fingers.
- 24 plastic assignment cards (3 levels of difficulty)
- 40 wooden construction blocks
- 1 safety mirror
- 1 manual
- Wooden box with partitions and lid (350 x 190 x 80 mm)